Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Apparently, I lost a year...

I was telling someone about this blog the other day and I realized that it is almost a year out of date! What happened? oh wait, I know. I got myself a real job and ran out of time. It's not like I haven't been baking, it's just that I put a pic on Facebook and keep moving. So my goal is to get caught up some.

We'll start with something fun: FOOTBALL! Now I've got pretty strong opinions about sports. Baseball is horribly boring, I don't understand basketball and all the squeaking is horrible, hockey is awesome but only live, this is America we don't do soccer, but I'm cool with football. Short plays keep my attention and games are only really on Sundays for the most part so I don't have to keep up with a whole bunch of games.

And even people who don't like football watch the Super Bowl. But seriously, the commercials aren't that good so I don't watch for them. We got invited to a Super Bowl party and I wanted to bring something along. Now I've done a Super Bowl cake before. And I didn't want a repeat. And since it was a party, I thought that cupcakes would be easiest for everyone. 

So this is what we got:
My favorite vanilla recipe and almond flavored buttercream on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment